Personalization is very important to me when providing my services. During our consultation, we can discuss each client's budget and expectations. A typical photo session is one where I meet the client either at their home or in a desired location. Occasionally, "mini-sessions" are offered during specific times of the year such as Christmas when photo greeting cards are desired. I take all major credit cards via Square as well as PayPal.
- Photo sessions include a pre-shoot consultation prior to the session to best determine exactly what each client is looking for and to discuss their pets particular traits they want captured in their customized session. Additional animals can be added to the session but please discuss this in detail with me during your consultation to best meet your expectations. There may be an extra charge depending on the type of animal.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking your session. Re-scheduling sessions can be done with at least 48 hours notice.
- Sessions typically take 1-2 hours depending on the number of animals being photographed.
- Pets LOVE to be photographed with their owners although for the camera shy person, this isn’t an absolute necessity.
- 20-40 edited proofs can be expected within a week of the shoot although are often ready earlier then this. Clients can expect to a sneak preview on my photography FB page unless they decline.
- Clients have the option of viewing proofs in a private on-line proof gallery that is password protected.
- Several sizes and print options are available through my professional printing lab. Although prices are subject to change per the photo lab charges, below are some examples in common sizes to give you an idea of cost:
- 4” x 6” (in either lustre or glossy finish) = $4.00/print
- 5” x 7” (in either lustre or glossy finish) = $8.00/print
- 8” x 10” (in either lustre or glossy finish) = $20.00/print
- 11” x 14” (in either lustre or glossy finish) = $24.00/print
- Other sizes are available, just let me know what you are interested in ordering and I will get you a quote? Metallic prints are also available at approximately $5.00 extra per print.
- Canvas prints are also available. Traditional canvas prints can be mounted as listed below (Matboard, Styrene, Masonite, or Foamboard) or as fine art Giclees. A Giclee uses archival inkjet printing and a tighter weave to the canvas. As a guide for budgeting, a 16” x 20” wrapped canvas Giclee is approximately $170. Please ask me for quotes on other sizes.
- In addition to prints, “Stand Outs” are a lovely option for wall decor. These are ready to hang prints with a 3/4” black edging. A 16” x 20” standout costs $96. Stand Out’s don’t require framing which is a large expense for any wall decor. Choose from popular sizes between 8" x 10" to 30" x 40".
- For prints intended for other frames, a variety of mounting is available. Matboard, Styrene, Masonite, Foamboard are options to consider. Please ask me if this might be something you are interested in for a detailed description and an exact price quote.
- In addition to prints, canvas, and standouts, many household items are also available including 11 oz and 15 oz mugs, keepsake boxes, mouse pads and playing cards. Again, let me know if you are interested in any of these items.